This is me...

This is me...
I'm having a mom moment....

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Not a Real Post

I was up until after 4:00 AM, and there is a parental issue that requires most of my attention today, so this isn't a real post.  I will resume my "real" posting tomorrow. 

But I DID want to take a sec to say THANK YOU to all of you for reading and voting for me!  As of last night, I am ranked #65 overall and #10 in humor on Top Mommy Blogs and I have received some AMAZING reviews!!  Please be sure to vote every day by clicking on the brown "Vote For Me @ Top Mommy Blogs" button over there on the right.  My ultimate goal is to be in the top 10 overall, but that may take awhile. Be sure to pass the blog along to anyone you think might enjoy it, and ask them to vote as well. 

You guys make ME feel normal by following and voting and agreeing and relating!  Just knowing that there are other parents out there like me is a comfort!  Thanks for reading, and keep coming back!

No comments: